Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tracking My Q5 : Heading toward Gatun Lock in Panama Canal

So here it is: The Grand Vega, a car carrier vessel, carrying 1870 cars, one of which is my Ibis White 2014 Audi Q5 2.0T P+ is currently set sail in Limon Bay toward Gatun Locks, its first passage in Panama Canal. Unfortunately, since it is a night time, I won't be getting a clear images via Live Cam provided by Panama Canal Authority. If I can continue to stay up, I will try to get some snapshots.






By the way, here are some sites where it will let you track any vessel (commercial) anywhere in the world's ocean.

Marinetraffic.com
-Great site! Make sure to create an account for easy follow up.

Vesselfinder.com
-Similar to Marinetraffic.com. Seems to provide more accurate, up-to-date tracking info.

and following is the link to Live Cam at Panama Canal.

http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html


No comments:

Post a Comment