Saturday, August 24, 2013

Inside Audi Beverly HIlls via Google Street Cam

As I am getting to ready to pick up my Q5 today, I found something neat on Google Maps. Now you can take a look inside the Audi Beverly Hills dealership via Google's Street Cam. I read about Street Cam going inside building, but I thought inside navigation would only be for famous landmarks and what not. Thus I was pleasantly surprised to see that Google Street Cam camera went inside the 'humble' dealership. It looks like it was taken quite recently as all models displayed inside are 2013 and later model year cars. While it does not take us to every corner of the dealership space, it's still nice to see the main areas. Not all Audi dealerships are available for this 'tour' at this time from my brief research. Other one available was Santa Monica Audi. You can check it out yourself here. Well done Google and Audi Beverly Hills!

[ Source :: Google Maps ]


No comments:

Post a Comment