Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2014 Audi Q5 Wheel choices.

Out of 9 different wheels available for 2014 Q5/SQ5 models in US, only 2 are available for 2.0T P+; standard (A) 18" 5-Spoke V-Design wheel and optional (B) 19" 5-Double-Spoke wheel for $800. It is rather very limited, forcing me to stay with the standard 18"s. I did consider forking out $800 for the 5-double-spoke wheels, which actually look quite good on Q5, but I decided against it as I do plan on acquiring 20"s. I personally like (D) 20" Turbine-Design 10-spoke wheels available for 2.0T Hybrid model the most. The flat, polished surface contrasted with anthracite details in the turbine design spoke make the Q5 look fantastic, especially in Ibis White or Glacier White. I also would not mind (F) 20" 5-arm design wheels or (G) 20" 5-segment design, aka "Peeler" , wheels, either in titanium finish as shown above or silver finish that was available in 2010-2012 model year Q5s. (I) 21" 5-double-spoke Star design wheels optional for SQ5 is very nice as well, but I am guessing they will be quite hard to come by in 2nd hand market and might cost more than what I am willing to pay for. What about other after-market wheels? I prefer OEM+ look on my cars. Thus I will stick strictly with Audi OEM wheels - I am also open to other wheels choices from other Audi models.

So if you own Q5 2.0T Hybrid with 20"s, and looking to change them up with something else, Let's talk! =) Or if you are looking to sell other 20" or 21" OEM Q5 wheels as discussed above. Full Wheels availability matrix after the break.


(A) Standard on 2.0T Premium and Premium Plus
(B) Optional on 2.0T Premium Plus ($800). Standard on 3.0T Premium Plus/Prestige and TDI Premium Plus/Pretige
(C) Standard on 2.0T Hybrid Prestige
(D) Optional on 2.0T Hybrid Prestige ($800)
(E) No-cost option on 2.0T Hybrid Prestige
(F) Optional on 3.0T & TDI Premium Plus/Prestige ($800)
(G) Optional on 3.0T & TDI Premium Plus/Prestige ONLY as a part of S-Line Plus package (3.0T $3,000 | TDI $3,500)
(H) Standard on SQ5 Premium Plus/Prestige
(I) Optional on SQ5 Premium Plus/Prestige ($800)


1 comment: