Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tracking My Q5 :: Grand Vega arriving at Port San Diego TODAY!

Today is the arrival day! After about 25 days of trans-Atlantic voyage that also include sailing through Caribbean Sea, Panama Canal, and along the coast of Central America, celebrity vehicle carrier Grand Vega carrying my Q5 is set to arrive at Port of San Diego today, at around 17:30 PST. Latest tracking information indicates that Grand Vega is currently off the coast of Ensenada traveling toward San Diego at speed of 16 knots, according to vesselfinder.com and marine traffic.com. While I won't be repeating a port visit (2 years ago, I visited Port Hueneme on the arrival day of  vehicle carrier Auriga Leader, to see the unloading of MINI Countryman - While I witnessed unloading process, unfortunately, I didn't see my exact one that day) it is nevertheless quite exciting to know that today is the arrival day. This time, however, I will be able to track its status through the vehicle processing center. Stay tuned!




[ Source :: Marinetraffic.com | Vesselfinder.com | sdmis.org ]

No comments:

Post a Comment